SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
16,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, a 2000 T5 Wagon! PRND321 shifter, 11/99 build date, solid lifters!

211k.

And so begins $300 wagon round 2!

Plan is to resurrect this beauty (2 owner & 1 since 2005) to her glory and do some stage zero plus stuff I've dialed in on the other wagons.

ZLine A/S inbound, 302s ready, better seats on hand. Just need to get a MSM 426 hood and ecodes.....or jewels?!?

·
Registered
16,192 Posts

·
Registered
16,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea yea get ya paws off i hunted this car for years and it was meant to be

·
Registered
12,904 Posts
Wow, congrats - rare car! Looks pretty nice!

·
Registered
16,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, congrats - rare car! Looks pretty nice!
Yea......it's one of 2. Afaik there were only 2 t5 wagons imported for "2000" outside of OSD/special order.

Super cool and actually it makes it very easy to work on it'll be post all RN evolution crap coolant/oil supply to turbo wise.

Now we have 4 essential identical cars in the fleet. Pewter, emerald, t5xc and 00 t5. Gotta name them! 940s are phasing out. 740 will stay since it's batsh*t

·
Registered
12,904 Posts
Yea......it's one of 2. Afaik there were only 2 t5 wagons imported for "2000" outside of OSD/special order.
Yes, Grecian Volvo will corroborate as he worked at a store in Philly in those days and special ordered two of these (I think) for customers.

·
Registered
16,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, Grecian Volvo will corroborate as he worked at a store in Philly in those days and special ordered two of these (I think) for customers.
Oh jeez.

Well it's in good hands now!

This will only ever get the best parts and upgrades and will remain very much stock. We want to take a p80 to 500k and this may be the one

·
Registered
16,192 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
But why? I thought all p80 5-speed A/Ts were beyond garbage.

·
Registered
16,192 Posts

·
Registered
16,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
834 Posts
Does the T5 MY2000 use the 2.4L motor?

·
Registered
834 Posts
let me know if you want the e codes back...and i also have a matching shift knob (though yours looks good) and glove box trim for that interior, if needed..

nice score!

·
Registered
16,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
16,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
let me know if you want the e codes back...and i also have a matching shift knob (though yours looks good) and glove box trim for that interior, if needed..

nice score!
I have more ecodes and jewels. And too many spare interior parts

·
Registered
16,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brought her home.

Did a quick interior clean up, weather mats in, trunk liner in, fitted a new headlight, did some classic simple mods. New center console armrest installed.

And then ordered $1500 worth of parts to get this dialed in and mechanically healthy and sound.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Ive got a couple 426 hoods kicking around fyi

1 - 20 of 109 Posts