SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Scored my first S60R

1K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  88domer 
#1 ·

Got this 2007 6-speed with 113K miles at auction today. Trade-in from one of of the big local dealers. Very clean inside and out and seems to run and drive good as I took it around the parking lot. The rear muffler was removed and put in the trunk. My only concern was it took a half gallon of water in the reservoir to turn off the coolant light. Hope it's not a head gasket but it wasn't smoking or over heating. There is a timing belt change sticker from a few thousand miles and months ago. What's it worth once all gone through and serviced up?

See less See more
#2 ·
I’d say a couple bucks at least. What did you give for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Nice ES. Gobi? Maybe 4 or 5K? At least it has the sport kit.
Got this 2007 6-speed with 113K miles at auction today. Trade-in from one of of the big local dealers. Very clean inside and out and seems to run and drive good as I took it around the parking lot. The rear muffler was removed and put in the trunk. My only concern was it took a half gallon of water in the reservoir to turn off the coolant light. Hope it's not a head gasket but it wasn't smoking or over heating. There is a timing belt change sticker from a few thousand miles and months ago. What's it worth once all gone through and serviced up?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.