SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing research on the topic most horrifying place in europe so far listed on the web. I am open to suggestions and help from the community members on this topic.

Has anybody on this forum visited that kind of place or have any personal experience like this? Please share it with me so that i can refer you in my research which will be published in an online magazine.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have been doing research on the topic most horrifying place in europe so far listed on the web. I am open to suggestions and help from the community members on this topic.

Has anybody on this forum visited that kind of place or have any personal experience like this? Please share it with me so that i can refer you in my research which will be published in an online magazine.
-Rome, Italy. Driving the highway was safe, but the moment I drove my Mercedes rental into the city, I was nervous. Half of the vehicles in Rome had paint exchange or some kind of fender bender damage.

-Bosnia (everywhere). I was there as a Soldier from Feb-Nov 2000. Pot holes everywhere and half of the drivers were drunk. Thankfully I was in a military hummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
What do you mean by "scary"?

most fearful due to crime?
most fearful due to perceived "paranormal activity" (aka ghosts)?
non-gentrified urban areas?
soccer hooligans?

·
Registered
1 Posts
europe scares

Kicking things off here is one of the first places we found in Europe that had a number of sections curtained off. A multi-lingual note outside the curtain warned that inside were some scary things for kids, and that parental discretion was advised. Look for plenty of movie magic: ShowBox Kodi Lucky Patcher

1 - 4 of 4 Posts