SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SC-901 removed from a 99R. Dark gray as per stock.<br>Unit is in perfect cosmetic condition, all lights, radio section, tape section working.<br>CDs will not load from cartridge, and cartridge will not eject. I know that some have been able to correct this/these issues with a thorough cleaning of the mechanism and a new cartridge. Or, great if you are the type who likes to utilize a six disc changer.<p>$85.00, offers + shipping

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
FYI, you can get it refurbished from Alpine for about $150. That will make it as good as new.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (DWBF1)

Thanks for mentioning that. I am aware that Alpine will refurbish these units and offers a warranty on their work. This unit is in flawless cosmetic condition, and my asking price along with the cost of refurbishing by Alpine Electronics is less than many of the Volvo salvage yards are asking for run-of-the-mill used pieces. Great buy for someone out there.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Good luck with the sale! Sounds like a fair price and a good candidate for a rebuild through Alpine.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Big Will)

It is a very fair price considering the cosmetic condition. No takers at the asking price, so I am open to reasonable offers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts