SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was running some errands today and saw one in the parking lot of the grocery store and the other one on the road, both driving in the opposite direction. The headlights just look amazing and very distinctive especially with a little of bit of mist / rain. They really stand out from all the other cars...

Just wanted to put it out there.. Getting excited for when I get my car.. in 2 months!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Actually seeing 2 2016 XC 90's simultaneously outside a dealership service center has to be considered rare.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Actually seeing 2 2016 XC 90's simultaneously outside a dealership service center has to be considered rare.
I think it depends on where you are. I am in New England and had 2 parked directly across the street from each the other day. One at Dunkins, one at Starbucks. LOL. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
In the next couple of months, more and more XC90s will be seen and it will not be such a rare sight. Starting with this month, they are being delivered in large quantities.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think it depends on where you are. I am in New England and had 2 parked directly across the street from each the other day. One at Dunkins, one at Starbucks. LOL. :rolleyes:
There are two in my town (north of Boston) already. And here I thought by taking delivery in mid-November I'd be the first...

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
I've done quite a few road trips; a couple to CT, nearly 5 to Virginia, and 5-8 to PA and still have yet to see one on the road. Even around here in NYC/NJ area (but not Manhattan, more the outer boroughs going to NJ) I haven't seen one. I'm waiting and wanting to see others in some colors besides my black, lol.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've done quite a few road trips; a couple to CT, nearly 5 to Virginia, and 5-8 to PA and still have yet to see one on the road. Even around here in NYC/NJ area (but not Manhattan, more the outer boroughs going to NJ) I haven't seen one. I'm waiting and wanting to see others in some colors besides my black, lol.
one was Onyx Black and the other Osmium Gray. I know the dealership I will be getting mine from has 10 now which they got in the last 3 weeks, so my guess is, we'll start to see more in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have now seen 4 on the road in Dallas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts