SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa made a quick stop at our dealership and two days ago we finally got to pick up our new car. Originally we got an OSD XC90 Momentum and we traded it in to a brand new XC90 with "few" extra freebies courtesy of VCNA.

Here she is, our new baby...

It's been a roller coaster ride but finally she's here. If you guys are asking why would VCNA let us trade-in our car, pay for the difference and more here's a link to give you an idea: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?237218-Overseas-Delivery-Program-The-Good-The-Bad-The-Ugly

Couldn't be happier with how things turned out. :)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
:partywave:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Great news! Enjoy the ride!

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Santa made a quick stop at our dealership and two days ago we finally got to pick up our new car. Originally we got an OSD XC90 Momentum and we traded it in to a brand new XC90 with "few" extra freebies courtesy of VCNA.
I feel very happy that it all worked out for the best. :cool:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Glad it worked out!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Congrats sir and thank you for sharing your story. It was an awesome read and I am glad that Volvo NA did the right thing sir.

Sent from my space phone

·
Premium Member
471 Posts

Here she is, our new baby...

It's been a roller coaster ride but finally she's here. If you guys are asking why would VCNA let us trade-in our car, pay for the difference and more here's a link to give you an idea: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?237218-Overseas-Delivery-Program-The-Good-The-Bad-The-Ugly

Couldn't be happier with how things turned out. :)
Felicidades goes to Bigote Joyride!!! I'm very happy that all has worked out for you She's a real beauty!!! Happy Rolling!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Felicidades goes to Bigote Joyride!!! I'm very happy that all has worked out for you She's a real beauty!!! Happy Rolling!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1

·
Registered
559 Posts
This is really sharp looking. Love the R in black.

I'd love to see Volvo offer a blackout package similar to Audi. Replace all the chrome w black and black the wheels too. Would be one mean looking SUV.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you guys! She's such a beauty and my wife is getting jealous because of too much attention that the car's been getting from me. :D

This is really sharp looking. Love the R in black.

I'd love to see Volvo offer a blackout package similar to Audi. Replace all the chrome w black and black the wheels too. Would be one mean looking SUV.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I know right? The reason we didn't pick the Inscription is because it has too much chrome (bling), I wanted something stealthy. I just went and ask for a quote to wrap the chromes in vinyl and the guy said it might not work because of a special coating they put on those, but he said he'll try to do it so I'm just waiting for a call back.

·
Registered
206 Posts
:partywave:

So happy you received your new ride, and in time for the holidays too. I clicked the link and read your original post (thread) all at once. It is great that Volvo could offer you a resolution that makes everyone pleased. May you have many miles of driving pleasure!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts