SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say to all SwedeSpeed fellow friends out on the East coast to stay strong. I strongly wish no one will get hurt with the storm. Hopefully this won't be as bad as it sounds.

·
Registered
837 Posts
park in a garage unless you have good comprehensive insurance and want a new car.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
thanks TG. she is headed directly for my house. sigh....

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sucks man. Take care!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
park in a garage unless you have good comprehensive insurance and want a new car.
LOL I had this exact same thought- Hopefully the storm isn't to bad!

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
We only have a 1 car garage and the wife's S40 is in there... :( I suppose hers is worth more (2008 vs my 2005). But, if the worst happens to mine, I get to go car shopping! :D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Thanks TG,

So far so good over here on the northshore of long island.

i put the volvo in the garage :)

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Will Be over My V50's SUNROOF - All Day & Tonight

thanks TG. she is headed directly for my house. sigh....

800 freaking miles wide - WHAT ! :eek:

It's being called the Frankin-Storm here and everyone says : Sandy is Stealing the Candy !

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hope you all are fine. This is a picture that a local newspaper used to report on Sandy's hitting land

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Wasn't to bad in Rhode Island, some power outages but really only the south coast. New York and NJ got slammed, hope folks are ok down there!

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It has started to rain pretty bad around here with much winds but nothing like the floods in NY and NJ.
We're good for 24hr of downpour were I am with likely floods of the rivers but feel thankful it's likely to miss us for the most parts. Man that storm is giant covering most PA at once.
Much thoughts to those by NY

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Mostly Windy - some Rain only a little local Flooding.

Power Outages - but - We are Up .

Up and Ready : Usally don't see this many Trucks ready to roll maybe - 4 Trucks

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Car is fine...house is not. 100 year old oak tree split my house in half. Luckily me and family were in the basement when it happened.
Homeless in nj.....
Sigh

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car is fine...house is not. 100 year old oak tree split my house in half. Luckily me and family were in the basement when it happened.
Homeless in nj.....
Sigh
Dam Slasher! that's bad news. How bad is it?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
My car is fine. I'm on day 3 of now power so far. I'm just glad nothing bad happened

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts