SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone
I have some random items in my garage, figured I would post them up and see who wants what!

First,
New in box Elevate Rear Anti-Sway bar with HORIZONTAL tabs. [$229.00 Shipped within the US]
More info: https://www.elevatecars.com/vehicle...o-c30-rear-anti-sway-bar-horizontal-tabs.html

Next,
SOLD Elevate T5 Performance Turbo Intake Pipe, Used, some scratches from installation in the usual locations. Not visible when installed, as many of you know, this pipe gets pretty scratched up where the "bump" is that has to clear a line in the back of the engine during install. Still functions fine and looks great installed.
Silver with Red silicone connectors, hose clamps not included, but if you need some I can probably dig some up.

A Haynes service manual, a great reference for any P1 car owner, please note, this manual includes the 1.8l, 2.0l and 2.4l gasoline engines and the 2.0 turbo diesel engine. This does not include the T5 or D5. [$20 Shipped within US. International shipping available at extra cost]

C30 ONLY - Badgeless Eggcrate Grill - Dubstop. Used, very good condition. One of the ten mounting clips is broken, but that does not affect the mounting of the grill at all. [$75.00 Shipped within US]
http://www.vivaperformance.com/badgeless-hood-grille-black-volvo-c30/

That's all for now!

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
388 Posts
Can't see any of the pics except the last one of your car.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Possibly interested in the grille. Waiting to hear back about a mesh grille first though...
I have one person ahead of you who said they will take it but I haven't gotten a payment yet. If that falls through I will let you know!
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Yeah images aren't working

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey might be interested in the away bar!
Let me know if you still got it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts