SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,
I recently sold my last P1 car, and I am P1-less for the near future. So I am clearing out my stock of P1 stuff.
I am in AZ, and if you are in Phoenix let me know and we can do a local pickup. Otherwise PM me and I'll get a shipping cost on the larger items.
Also, if you are interested in multiple items please let me know and I can provide a combined cost.

H&R Coilovers $450 + Shipping
These are Mazda 3 Spec H&R Coilovers with about 40-50k miles on them, I ran them on my S40 for a while and they were nothing short of awesome. They need one top nut, and the upper strut bearings are in ok shape, but it wouldn't hurt to replace them. You can also send these back to H&R and have them rebuilt for a fee.

Photo of the setup on the S40:
Photo 1

Photo 2

Brand new set of OEM Volvo lowering springs for the P1 platform, S40, V50, C30.
They offer a drop of 20mm (0.8") and are the most mild drop you can get. I bought them for my C30, but it is an R-Design and comes lowered by 10mm from the factory. For me, the extra 10mm wasn't worth the fuss of changing out the springs. So I no longer need these!
Volvo P/N: 31201605
Price: $275 Shipped, within USA 48 States. Will ship internationally at buyer cost.
These will run $375-400 shipped on the big online sites from what I found.

These are stock photos, I never actually opened the box they came in!

P1 K04 Turbo ***SOLD***
Stock K04 from an S40 T5. I had this on the shelf as a spare. ~45k miles. No in-out play, normal up-down play.
Includes oil feed line and HD TCV. No CBV

SPC adjustable rear camber arms $95 shipped.
Excellent condition, ran these on my S40 with the coilovers.

SL6 ATE Brake fluid $10 Shipped

Mann Oil Filters $8 shipped, each

Thanks for looking! :cool:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts