SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dearly love my 98 V70XC, but I just don't have time to spend on it.

I figured I'd let you guys know that I'm selling it, in case any of you want to pick it up. I've done a lot of work to it, and I have quite a few new-in-box parts ready to go. I'm guessing some of you *cough ScottishBrick cough* who have more than one P80 could use another one! Or, at least, some of the new parts that're going with the car.

There's a post up in the classifieds section, linked to the Craigslist ad, if you're interested. https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?595965-98-v70-xc-1500-obo

Once I have more time and money to spend on a car, I'm definitely getting another one. I love a good wagon.

On another note, I had a company print up some "Scuderia Volvo" shields that are magnets instead of stickers. I have 4 or 5 extra sets. If you'd like a pair, let me know.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volvo cars Volvo 850

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volvo cars Volvo v70

·
Registered
17,736 Posts
I appreciate the mention but I'm trying to reduce my fleet by half its current number.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the mention but I'm trying to reduce my fleet by half its current number.
Figures. You've been putting in a lot of effort on that Super Sleeper, which is looking really good. Let me know if you are acquainted with anyone who may be interested.

·
Registered
17,736 Posts
Figures. You've been putting in a lot of effort on that Super Sleeper, which is looking really good. Let me know if you are acquainted with anyone who may be interested.
I'll ask around there's a bunch of local guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts