SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all new member here. I have a 2018 S90 T5 Momentum AWD in Onyx Black. I have the standard 18 inch split 5 spoke wheels and am looking to upgrade. I would like to stay with a Volvo wheel in 19 or 20 and was wanting to see any pics you have of yours.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,028 Posts
Hi all new member here. I have a 2018 S90 T5 Momentum AWD in Onyx Black. I have the standard 18 inch split 5 spoke wheels and am looking to upgrade. I would like to stay with a Volvo wheel in 19 or 20 and was wanting to see any pics you have of yours.

Thanks,
Jon
If you do plan on spending money on OEM rims and if 21s are an option for you, check out the Polestar wheels for XC60. There is a thread on the S90/V90 sub-forum as well. Also, they are available in 20s too (if I remember correctly). They look ridiculously beautiful.

Here you go, https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?592003-Fitting-S60-Polestar-wheels-to-my-V90

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let me know if you are going to sell your current 18s. I may be interested in buying them.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
where are you located? I have a set of 20" R-design wheels for sale in the classifieds. located in westchester county NY.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I would not recommend switching to 21's, and even the 20's are dodgy. Only because the sidewall is so short I have pinched 2 tires on the exact same wheel and cut the sidewall thanks to potholes.

Unless you're hypervigilant, can see through puddles to what's hiding beneath, and drive on perfect roads, stick with a slightly thicker sidewall. I've changed about all the tires I want to change on my car, and it's not easy with the mount points so far inboard.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would not recommend switching to 21's, and even the 20's are dodgy. Only because the sidewall is so short I have pinched 2 tires on the exact same wheel and cut the sidewall thanks to potholes.

Unless you're hypervigilant, can see through puddles to what's hiding beneath, and drive on perfect roads, stick with a slightly thicker sidewall. I've changed about all the tires I want to change on my car, and it's not easy with the mount points so far inboard.
I agree. Stick with the 18s and get new rims in that size. There are inscription rims in 18s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts