SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't think these have been posted here yet. Titled as reviews, but seem like promos. Similar to other images shown, but I think there is more background given on the design. Second video looks like a longer cut with additional description of performance features.

·
Registered
347 Posts
The second link is an enjoyable eleven minute beauty roll video for the S90. At the end it appears to be parked near Gothenburg's harbor.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The second link is an enjoyable eleven minute beauty roll video for the S90. At the end it appears to be parked near Gothenburg's harbor.
The videos are well done and the car looks even better in motion to me. For some reason, the rear end even looks okay, or better than I had thought. The commentary helps to define Volvo's priorities and larger plan. While not swaying everyone, it should strengthen those beliefs among buyers drawn to them. I like that they refer to a progression from the XC90 success and more to come.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I like the rear end of this car. Im not entirely sure why it seems to be causing much concern from others; clearly they don't recognise a Volvo trait from the past; their "Be Seen" rear light
design stretches over the bumper so that the main lights dont look like a corner afterthought. Much nicer here when streamlined and stretched out and of course the current S60 also has
the same feature.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Reminds me of some of the Saab NG9-5 commercials before the company died in 2011.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I was just watching this second video here on YT and man this car is epic. I much more likely going to be a V90 (or even XC90) buyer, but man...this S90 is incredible looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
363 Posts
I like the rear end of this car. Im not entirely sure why it seems to be causing much concern from others; clearly they don't recognise a Volvo trait from the past; their "Be Seen" rear light design stretches over the bumper so that the main lights dont look like a corner afterthought.
I didn't love the rear when I first saw it, but I sure love it now.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
I didn't love the rear when I first saw it, but I sure love it now.

Wait until you see it up close...and especially at night!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts