SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
55,940 Posts
haven't had time to get into an article but I did posted a few similar shots a few days ago on our swedespeed instagram account:

https://instagram.com/swedespeed/

·
Registered
917 Posts
I like the BMW grill work! : )

·
Registered
510 Posts
Guess they will introduce this next year and sell it by mid year. I'm curious to see the V90/CC will look like. Even more so the XC60 with all the new or updated crop of CUVs coming to market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
985 Posts
angled ever so slightly towards the driver - nice touch. I don't see paddle shifters but I'm certain they'll be offered on R-design models. HUD, nice gear selector, overall I think this looks pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Not bad but apart from the air vents in the center console the trim panels look better on the xc90
I'd have liked those slim air vents in my xc90 over what went into production.

·
Registered
220 Posts

I suspect the area indicated in image, will be linear walnut or one of the other trim Volvo currently offers. I imagine the interior would look slightly better if that same area were brushed aluminum.

I agree though, the interior isn't as nice as the concept. They really could have stood out if they carried over more of the interior styling from the concept. Maybe the new S60 will finally have styling more in keeping with the concept.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

I suspect the area indicated in image, will be linear walnut or one of the other trim Volvo currently offers. I imagine the interior would look slightly better if that same area were brushed aluminum.

I agree though, the interior isn't as nice as the concept. They really could have stood out if they carried over more of the interior styling from the concept. Maybe the new S60 will finally have styling more in keeping with the concept.
Compared to the concept, the dash area around the bottom of touch screen and the passenger side looks like last century.

Or, the concept is for next decade?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Trim S90

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Very interesting. If you look at the graphic in the screen on the top photo, it's an above view of a V90, not an S90.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I heard that Volvo hired some Saab engineers when they folded in late 2011. I wonder if some Saab influence rubbed off with the joystick vent nobs...a longtime Saab interior feature?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts