SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had something like this before. Jerks in between 2 and 3k rpms. Got check engine light for a brief couple of minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
901 Posts
had issues like that before . but no check engine light.. Dealer did soft update called "total update 2.0" and issue went away

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They determined it was ignition coil and my dealer wants to keep the car until wednesday but didnt provide me with a loaner as i am with geico insurance. Aren’t they supposed to put me in a loaner when they are doing warranty work? Is there any way i can escalate this to volvo?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Dealer can give you loaner if they have one but its not a must have. Volvo wont help you on this as well . You need to reserve a loaner in advance like 2-3 days . You can still get one just ask them to give it to you next unless next one is Wend than you might be S.O.L.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
They determined it was ignition coil and my dealer wants to keep the car until wednesday but didnt provide me with a loaner as i am with geico insurance. Aren’t they supposed to put me in a loaner when they are doing warranty work? Is there any way i can escalate this to volvo?

Easy answer... Dealers are not obligated to possess or provide loaners...This is where you need to arrange for a loaner, because even for dealers that offer then, loaners may be in short supply.

Other option is have another dealer do the work that does provide loaners. Some dealers ONLY offer a shuttle service and don't have loaners on hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts