SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I love the Apple-esque "Designed in Sweden, Produced in China." Also think this looks a lot better in the light blue than the darker color.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think the s90 looks like an Altima in the greenhouse. That car has been out a few years. It also lacks body creases. I hope it is roomy inside and Volvo has worked out the refinement ride quality/handling to match its competition. The interior looks more interesting than the exterior, but it is a version of the xc90. I'm not sure I like an iPad like touch screen tablet to take people's eyes off the road while they drive. I wish Volvo went more bold with the exterior, besides the Volvo Thor headlights and rear, it could be a lot of other cars although it does maintain some of the Volvo's hips. The wagon will probably be well accepted. I like vertical backs, sloping backs compromise room and a big part of having a wagon is loading it up when needed. I don't love the shrinking windows in new car designs but they seem to be popular with a good part of the car-buying public. So I guess it looks ok.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Anyone else see Acura TSX Wagon lines?

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
LOL.. yeah, would have to be 20 ft long and 10 ft high with a big turbo diesel to impress that crowd. Yuppie eco friendly rigs need not apply. Add two more doors and ya might get some bites in Connecticut and Vermont.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Think something like what Vdub is selling in S. America... still not selling in WV, but getting closer. ;)

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
S90 1:43 Scale model in "Liquid Blue"

But I feel sometimes we are taking ourselves too serious! All these refugees from Syria etc. and we/me talking about emblems and how to make our cars look nicer. Its not our fault but it makes me feel sad at times. Just wanna get the seriousness out of it at times but guess its not the forum for that. Lucky Western rich folks like me and all of us... Buying and buying and renewing... Bless all the refugees... All they want is a roof and some food. Bless them

XC70 2011 D5

1 - 15 of 15 Posts