SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any 1999 owners have experienced suspension noises with there S80's. I have taken mine in two times to the dealer and they keep telling me nothing is wrong. Also, the ball joint recall has been done with no help. I have driven several 2000 and they seem to make similar noises. The 2001 seem to have solved the problem. I hope enough people will complain to the point where Volvo will do something for the owners of the 1999 and 2000. These noises should not be coming from a $45,000 car.<P>My lease expires in 15 months and I can definitely say I will not be getting another Volvo after having two. Volvo has come a long <BR>way but still needs a lot of improvement to catch up with the German auto makers.

·
Registered
126 Posts
damb, is it more of a clicking noise or more of a squishing noise or well what dose it sound like... it could be the springs however i find it hard to believe, its prolly something deep in the supension. at any rate i have never driven an S80 T-6, other then this problem how do you like the power, comfort, speed est... id love to hear this from someone who isnt a die hard volvo lover!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts