SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '99 T-6. I had a squeak in my front suspension that got fixed. I noticed the noise going over speed bumps mostly. I have not had any more noise problems since the repair. I even changed the springs twice (to some sport springs and then back to stock springs) I am going in for the recall next week. I have been mostly happy with the car. It has not been perfect but the minor problems have been cheerfully repaired by my dealer. That is too bad you have a bunch of cheeseheads at your local dealership. Did you go out on a drive with the mechanic to identify the noise with him?<BR>best of luck.<BR>Bill Wiley

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for writing Bill I was wondering if you have the bill of work of what was actually done to your suspension by the dealer to fix the noises. <BR>Marius <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wkw:<BR><B>I have a '99 T-6. I had a squeak in my front suspension that got fixed. I noticed the noise going over speed bumps mostly. I have not had any more noise problems since the repair. I even changed the springs twice (to some sport springs and then back to stock springs) I am going in for the recall next week. I have been mostly happy with the car. It has not been perfect but the minor problems have been cheerfully repaired by my dealer. That is too bad you have a bunch of cheeseheads at your local dealership. Did you go out on a drive with the mechanic to identify the noise with him?<BR>best of luck.<BR>Bill Wiley</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts