SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of factory Volvo load bars: A set from my 1999 S80 and a set from my 2002 S60. Asking $100 for each set plus shipping. I also have a Tule wind deflector/fairing. Asking $30 for the fairing. I'm in San Diego.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Awesome! These are the bars where you hook the Attachments up right? I need the fairing and bars need quote to 97030! Pm me please I really have been looking for a long time to get a set... Big time boarder lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have two sets of factory Volvo load bars: A set from my 1999 S80 and a set from my 2002 S60. Asking $100 for each set plus shipping. I also have a Tule wind deflector/fairing. Asking $30 for the fairing. I'm in San Diego.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.
Awesome! These are the bars where you hook the Attachments up right? I need the fairing and bars need quote to 97030! Pm me please I really have been looking for a long time to get a set... Big time boarder lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
A couple folks are interested in the fairing at this point. I'm waiting to hear back from our Volvo friend abroad first, then a gentleman who PM'd me last night.

Which set of bars are you interested in? That looks like an S60 in your profile.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the interest guys. :thumbup:

The fairing is sold pending funds to Ocean Racer.

pdxpoweR, I PM'd you about the S60 load bars. Please let me know if you're interested and they're yours.

Here are photos of the S80 load bars per burnout8488's request:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Per pdxpoweR's request, here's a photo of the S60 load bar mount. The S60 version mounts in the gutter and secures itself with this claw that clamps up into a metal piece. Works really nicely actually... very clever design on Volvo and Thule's part. The S80 design, for those who are curious, secures with a threaded stud into a spot in the gutter under little hatches.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The fairing is sold to Ocean Racer.

The S60 load bars are sold to pdxpoweR.

The S80 load bars are sold to burnout8488.

Thanks again guys! We'll keep in touch as I pack these things up and get them out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts