SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an s70t5m and it needs all new suspension basically. Was planning wintering it and on being able to take it on the gambler 500 a year or two down the road, was wondering what lengths are needed to get a heavier duty at least front suspension setup on a p80. Planned on Delrin bushings and maybe aftermarket shocks, but was told to keep the stock yellow springs on. What else should I be going for?

·
Registered
17,312 Posts
XC90 spring seats. Sachs shocks. Meyle hd endlinks. Lemforder control arms. Trw anything altering related. 302mm brakes. Delrin subframe bushings. That should do ya.

For the rear I’d suggest base wagon springs to fix any squat, bilstein touring shocks and you gotta refresh the delta link bushings.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
XC90 spring seats. Sachs shocks. Meyle hd endlinks. Lemforder control arms. Trw anything altering related. 302mm brakes. Delrin subframe bushings. That should do ya.

For the rear I’d suggest base wagon springs to fix any squat, bilstein touring shocks and you gotta refresh the delta link bushings.
Thanks a lot! Was also seeing that IPD sells a kit for the rear springs, would it be worth or just the same as base wagon springs?

·
Registered
17,312 Posts
Thanks a lot! Was also seeing that IPD sells a kit for the rear springs, would it be worth or just the same as base wagon springs?
Garrrrrrbage. Want my used ones? LOL.

If you wanted more load capability the lejofors HD wagon rear is the way to go. FCP sells them.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Garrrrrrbage. Want my used ones? LOL.

If you wanted more load capability the lejofors HD wagon rear is the way to go. FCP sells them.
I'll probably opt to save for those instead. Appreciate ya as always

1 - 5 of 5 Posts