SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the 2001 S60T5-GT for $29,000 USD (plus delivery if needed). It currently has just under 31k miles.

What you get:

Black paint.
Graphite Leather Seats.
Touring Package.
Pwr Sunroof.
Audio Max 803 (4 CD in dash)
10 CD Changer in trunk.
Center Armrest table for rear passenger
Rear window sun shade (not installed, new in box)

You may have seen pictures online, but the included upgrades included in the deal are:

-Billet Style grills (top and lower intake)
-19" RacingHart C5 with Nitto NT555 tires (Less than 4000 miles with hardly any wear)
-IPD Lowering Spring (1 1/2 inch drop)
-Koni adjustable shocks FRONT and REAR
-Tinted Windows (front, back, and rear)

The car is in immaculate condition. Not a single french fry has been consumed inside of this car. ONLY water has been allowed inside. Basically, I am anal about the car. As for the exterior, the paint is still in great condition. There are a couple small "rock chip" blemishes around the car, as expected from a 2 year old black car.

Since 3000 miles, only MOBILE 1 fully synthetic motor oil has been used. Plus, only premium California 91 octane gas has been run.

When I picked up the car it had 8 miles on it. Since I have babied the car so that if I sold it or passed it down, the next owner would think it was brand new. I think I succeeded in doing that.

Anyone interested please let me know.

$29,000 USD

[email protected]
310 467 5464

[Modified by snoogans, 4:50 PM 10-21-2002]

[Modified by snoogans, 10:38 PM 10-24-2002]

[Modified by snoogans, 9:26 PM 12-16-2002]

[Modified by snoogans, 9:30 PM 12-16-2002]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: S60T5-GT one of a kind SoCAL for sale. ([email protected])

Thanks Drew,
I'd like to add that those pictures show the car before the IPD Lowering Spring installation.

The car rests 1 1/2 inches lower now. I'll try to get some pictures up soon. It looks much better with, in my opinion.

ALSO: IMPORTANT
I will not be selling ANY parts. Everything will go the way it is right now. Sorry

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Re: S60T5-GT one of a kind SoCAL for sale. (snoogans)

Wow, that is real beauty! I can only image you would sell this for money reasons... you did a spectacular job on this car. You are going to make a happy, happy, happy Volvo owner to whom ever you sell this too..

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts

Hey, nice pics. If you have some high res ones, I'd love to do a writeup on your car and if I can, use some of your pics. Let me know if you are interested. You'll have to email me some pics (at least 600X400 pixels) and the details on the car.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: S60T5-GT one of a kind SoCAL for sale. ([email protected])

Thanks, and sure.. but what will the writeup be for?

The pictures at ImageStation are 640x480...after clicking the link in my previous post, while in the album keep clicking on the photo you like until it pops up on it's own page. It should be bigger, and a little better quality. If not let me know.

Right now I've only got a sony digital camcorder with memory stick to take digital photos, so the quality lacks.

·
Registered
287 Posts

Holy frijoles! Your 19" RacingHart C5s make it look like your car is floating!!! Niiiice. Now I better go wipe the drool up off of my keyboard... P.S. Good luck finding a new home for your S60. Shouldn't be hard. I mean, look at it! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Re: S60T5-GT one of a kind SoCAL for sale. (Lisa62)

I'd do a feature car writeup on the car, like we did with Kai's C70. If you click on the main nav for Swedespeed to Features, then click on Feature Cars you can see what I mean.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Just a couple question, did you have to do anything special to get the 19's to fit? Or did they just bold on. How wide are the wheels and what size tires do you have on them?

Kevin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts