SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full set of Gobi interior leather for sale. This leather was taken out of a 20K mile car 10 years ago and has been packed in a box in my garage ever since. The donor car had a red leather interior installed replacing the Gobi.

If your seats are looking tired this is for you! Full disclosure, the upholstery shop that did the work cut some of the side panels. But the wear surfaces (fronts and backs) are all pristine. My plan(before I sold my V70R) was to have a shop use the new sears to replace worn leather in my car. Asking $600. Buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
rear door panels, seats and carpets are different for sedan/wagon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
this is for seat leather only. No carpets or door cards. It came out of an S60R, but I don’t think it matters too much. If anyone wants pictures send me a pm with email address or a phone number and I’ll send it your way.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
01-04 is different from 05+ is what I've been told when I shopped around for the front sport leather skins. The Rs might be different though. As far as I know, S skins shouldn't differ from V skins, only by color code #.

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Donor car was an ‘04. If I recall later R’s had fabric on the hidden parts of the seat cushion (sides) whereas the earlier cars were all leather. I can’t post pictures because I don’t have a photo bucket account anymore.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
You can’t hook up 04 seats in a 05+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Front seats in the '04 R's had bigger side bolsters.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Are they there same seat as the standard sport seats for that year exception of the skins of course?

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, I'm not sure on that one. I'd say find and compare photos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts