SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if s60r swaybar will these fit w standard s60? Had question on koni shocks fitting standard spring set up too..didn't get any hits on that..wanting to spruce up my handling,so any help is greatly appreciated

Registered
S60R swaybars are an upgrade for a non R S60. Compatibility as follows:

S60R Front Swaybar - works on S60 AWD / S60 FWD

S60R Rear Swaybar - only works on S60 AWD

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,its worth my time to upgrade with the front swaybar then? Will I need any other hardware to install one on my 2.5t?

Registered
IIRC, the front S60 and S60R swaybar are the same diameter. the rear R swaybar is several mm bigger, which is more of an improvement. get a V70R swaybar, its slightly thicker than S60R sways

Registered
Found an 02 v70 xc sway bar for 20$ can I use it on my 05 s60?
Sorry I can't answer your what fits what question, but installing the front SB is a royal pain!! The rear on a AWD car is also. Rear on a non-AWD may be easier. Just so you know... install the IPD SBs on my R this summer, 3 skilled guys and a professional 2 post lift and it was still a huge effort.

PS: You are asking for advise in the For Sale section of the forum. Might want to try the non-R section as I am sure folks there have done this and can advise you...

Registered
I have a front s60r sway bar for sale if you want it. Bushings in perfect condition.

From my electronic gismo- Galaxy S6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts