SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a roof rack for my 05 SR. Do they make aero bars for the P2's or just the Y2? And is anyone selling any OEM roof rack for the P2 s60?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I pm'em them. But I still would like to know if the have aero bars for the P2's

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thule Fairing 872XT with Square brackets
Thanks DevolvR! By the way your R is immaculate! Did you have real bbs or were they replicas? I always loved the look of those rims. My MKIV gti vr6 has bbs rc's which look similar but nowhere near as good as the ch's so if I do get rims they would be the same ones you have/had.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The square bars arent too bad with the faring. Im gonna try to modify an "old school" yakima faring for better silence and less sunroof vibration at speed (when window is cracked open). The old school farings from either thule or yakima would work better if we can make the mounting attachment work.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Thanks DevolvR! By the way your R is immaculate! Did you have real bbs or were they replicas? I always loved the look of those rims. My MKIV gti vr6 has bbs rc's which look similar but nowhere near as good as the ch's so if I do get rims they would be the same ones you have/had.
No problem! Yes, they are real BBS CK's (not CH, although similar). Definitely one of the nicer wheels on the R, IMHO.
BBS RCs are nice too, big fan of classic mesh, looking forward to seeing your R with nice wheels on one day.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Are we all bidding on the same ebay one? :p

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Magic Blue with Sport Kit = Wicked.

Roof Racks = Awesome.

Zip tying License Plate = Not cool.

LOL

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't have a front plate for the first 2 months but I got a ticket for it so since I didn't want it hanging in front of the Intercooler I had to zip tie it to the side -_-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts