SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sending this thing off to the junk yard. Airbags deployed. I have already removed the parts I needed for the swap into my xc. If anyone wants anything before it's crushed, let me know. It was smashed in the front so the left fender and hood as well as bumper and grill are smashed. I do still have HID ballast if anyone needs any. Automatic transmission. May also be willing to trade parts for other parts. Let me know!
Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
What year? Does the CCM have iaqs? Does it have naca ducts below? Hu850 in good shape?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year? Does the CCM have iaqs? Does it have naca ducts below? Hu850 in good shape?

I'll check the exact year tomorrow. I believe it's an 06. Not familiar with the term iaqs? Also which ducts are you referring to? I'll post pictures of the head unit tomorrow morning. It's 6 disc. Door speakers are dual speaker style plus tweeter.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Interior air quality system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tabormeister

·
Registered
241 Posts
Are you transferring the entire center console? I’d buy that from you without the leather lid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
What color is the interior? Looking for nordic center console. Also how are the wheels? Looking for winter set. I am in mn where are you located? Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What color is the interior? Looking for nordic center console. Also how are the wheels? Looking for winter set. I am in mn where are you located? Thanks
Black/tan. I posted pics of what's left of center console above. Wheels are a little rough. 18".

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Ok, it does have the iaqs. Thanks everyone on the forum for that info, I've never had one that didn't, so wasn't aware of it not being an option. No naca ducts either. It is a 2005.

Telephony Automotive lighting Communication Device Telephone Audio equipment

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also, I'm in northern California. Items I'm looking for: FMIC, R airbox and factory cold air duct, R maf sensor housing. I'll probably think of more odds and ends later.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Ok, it does have the iaqs. Thanks everyone on the forum for that info, I've never had one that didn't, so wasn't aware of it not being an option. No naca ducts either. It is a 2005.

View attachment 134005
That's without iaqs btw - recirc button doesn't have auto or a light.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts