SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure when the R will ever come out for sure. Took my wife-to-be to the dealer this weekend to let her test drive the 2.4T, and she loved it. Hehe...had to brainwash her, she didn't know how comfortable Volvo's seats are and was think Acura TL's was good enough.

It was certainly a very nice car despite how I still can't really LOVE the front end of the car yet. But with all the aftermarket parts for the S60, I'm sure I'll be able to bring it up to a more respectable level. http://********************/smile/emwink.gif

Now I'm also convincing her to get the R instead. Well, not much convincing needed after showed her the article about the new S60R on Swedespeed's feature section. Now we are seriously planning on leasing the R as soon as it comes out. Just not sure if they would be offering leasing program for such limited edition car. Does anyone know anything about this? George? Yannis?

How about the famous overseas delivery program the Volvo offers? Would they do the same for the R?

·
Registered
10,097 Posts
Re: S60R, overseas delivery, and more.... (The_one_n_only)

I'm visiting the Salon next Monday.
The problem is that there probably will be a lot of "French" only people at the Volvo stand but I will try and ask for you.
Prices so far in my country are 11% above a loaded XC90 T6 but this is still speculation.
I expect a price indication to be given at the Salon but the Dutch Volvo marketing says nothing is fixed until early next year.
Delivery is set for early Q2 next year, maybe the US a little earlier.
Volvo is making a huge mistake at the moment on the European market with the XC90.
With some stupid excuse the introduction is postponed for at least 3 months to make way for US production and delivery.
This is really insulting for a lot of Euro customers who ordered their XC90's early.

So, be patient for a few more nights http://********************/smile/emwink.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts