SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finaly finished my bumper and I also did Euro Headlight mod. Let me know what you guys think. Im working on a custome splitter that is gonna go on this front bumper. Also little note, Im looking for someone to trade with me, this is an 05 +/-, 76K miles and I want any year manual, under 100K milage. Or just sell it. PM me if interested. But over all I want feed back, what you guys think. Thanks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
That looks great, actually. Very subtle and still keeps the nice curves of the stock body kit. :thumbup:

·
Registered
491 Posts
This is killer. Look at the use of the original winglet design incorporated into the grand scheme. Excellent work. Please provide more detailed pics of evolution if possible. Thx.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Very nice work

·
Registered
367 Posts
I do like, but IMO I think it makes the car look a little more conservitive, the stock one would be on just the two side and leave that open area giving it some flair. This one is just, how do I say. Flush. VERY clean look from it just not for me. Congrats though I now know what it would look like on my car

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all your feed back, I will post some pictures of the evolution of the bumper starting from day one. Yes the winglets are molded into the bumper. Also I don't want to put money into performance (quad exhuast) because its a auto. Once I get a manual, I will do a costome rear bumper (I already have an idea how to make it, also shave off all moldings, and trunk lip custome too.)

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Great work! I like how the center splitter is extended, gives the front end a different shape overall. Also was a big fan of the rub strips/molding removed. If you're ever considering selling the front bumper separately, let me know.

Care to share your idea on the rear bumper?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I was thinking about shaving off my rub srtips on the front bumper. But there is two bolts on each side that the strips need to be removed to get access to them to remove the bumper.
Did you bolt the bumper up a different way since you shaved the strips? I love the look over all. Great work!!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Looks awesome until you pull into your first steep driveway :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DevolvR: You are the third person who asked me for the bumper. Im looking for a bumper right now so I could do the same thing, as I did to my current one, and then Sell it. As for the rear bumper, I will post up some pics ideas when I have some extra time on my hands.

xUNiQuE: The way my bumper holds, is the little clips under the hood, and on each side. I removed the two bolts that are under the strips and so far almost one year and my bumper never fell off. Also, later on if you put FMIC you will have to get rid of those bolts anyway.

Avboden: So far I Hit the lip 5 times since I put it on, and so far no cracks or anything. I made it extra strong. :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Looks fantastic!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts