SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a view of my mini project, to have a GT-Wing large enough to keep the S60R Executive Sports Look (rather than a boy racer type look).

Some pics to share :

·
Registered
974 Posts
The wing is alright, I wanna see more pix of the whole car. I like the orange with the stripe

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Btw, lightangel, looks like you finally got the rear R sport kit. I noticed that you fused the exhaust panels together. Looks good!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, still thinking how to further improve the rear design, works in progress. Will post more pics when I get to sync my iphone pics next to the PC.

Btw, lightangel, looks like you finally got the rear R sport kit. I noticed that you fused the exhaust panels together. Looks good!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I don't mean to be a douch - but your photography skills bite. (your wheel post too)
Try zooming out or stepping back a bit - lose the artsie fartsie style photo; that is if you want to give a better impression of what your sharing.
Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes art shot
Good close up view
More wider angled pic to come soon
Stay Tuned!

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Wow!! Love the bright silver trim strips on each side of the roof. Color combo looks surprisingly well.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Some people are ruining these cars :facepalm:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Baloni
Note : Most Baloni dont come with a GT-Wing so how to buy a Baloni that doesn't even come with a GT-Wing as standard - hahaa

R
Unique Design even the Baloni doesn't have one close to it :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The design of the subtle GT-Wings follows the contours of the S60R rear.

This one got blurred from the blow-up but you get the general idea around this GT-Wing Selection

1 - 20 of 36 Posts