SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 s60r and need front shocks no one could tell me if the rock auto shocks sold there the monroe europe ones if they are the same as the american s60r shocks. american vs european the number for both are showing c2501's will they still work on american car?

·
Registered
869 Posts
They're identical. Good luck ordering euro shocks from RockAuto: tried a few months back, and they were really out of stock and cancelled my order a day or two later. Give it a go and report back!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're identical. Good luck ordering euro shocks from RockAuto: tried a few months back, and they were really out of stock and cancelled my order a day or two later. Give it a go and report back!
this rock auto sucks twice now in one week i have ordered those parts and they say they have those shocks and then they really dont the order was cancelled.

·
Registered
8,055 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I still like RockAuto: set an alert for US-inventory front shocks (they intermittently get them in stock) and snagged a pair a few months back for much cheaper than anywhere else. I've just never had any luck with their euro-stocked parts.

·
Registered
272 Posts
FCP for the win! They have lifetime warranty for parts

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Well, looks like it is sold out now.......I hope some of you benefitted from that deal.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have an 04 s60r and need front shocks no one could tell me if the rock auto shocks sold there the monroe europe ones if they are the same as the american s60r shocks. american vs european the number for both are showing c2501's will they still work on american car?
will the c2502 front shocks for s60r work i know the c2501 will but are they the same?

·
Registered
527 Posts
will the c2502 front shocks for s60r work i know the c2501 will but are they the same?
c2501's only. the c2502's will work but are specific for 4c volvo's w/o R. I think they have diff height? another thread here on SS when I was looking last yr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts