SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
The car looks even better from up close (vs. on pictures). We have one in our office, albeit with the Blonde Sport leather which is the off Black leather with Blonde inserts...looks very cool. I think these BOR black matte wheels are fantastic for this car.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ugly Duck

The car looks even better from up close (vs. on pictures). ....
Yeah you have to get real close so you don't notice that it's jacked up lol

I saw the Subuaru Outback sedan from a few years back - still looked ugly. The V60CC makes sense. This is a waste of time and it opens up the opportunity for negative press.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
The car looks even better from up close (vs. on pictures). We have one in our office, albeit with the Blonde Sport leather which is the off Black leather with Blonde inserts...looks very cool. I think these BOR black matte wheels are fantastic for this car.
Hey, if it attracts more buyers to the brand who aren't wagon or crossover lovers; also adds variety to the line...I think it's been said here, that Volvo isn't planning for many units in NA. I'm not sure the 19" Bor's and tires are the best option for even soft-roading though; would go with the 18's or even 17's with some beafy tires.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I visited MBWorld forum, in the section for the new GLE they had a post on the S60CC. People we're actually cross shopping the S60CC with the GLE Coupé and X6

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I visited MBWorld forum, in the section for the new GLE they had a post on the S60CC. People we're actually cross shopping the S60CC with the GLE Coupé and X6
The S60CC would be a much easier sell if it was a hatchback (like the X6) rather than the small trunk/boot opening. Still, the V60CC makes much more sense than the S60CC in most any comparable that I can think of. Any advantage the S60 has due to the sporty fastback styling appeal is lost by the (awkward) ride height, aesthetically, and the small trunk opening, in practicality terms. I think the V60CC w/ the D6 (5 cylinder turbo diesel hybrid) powerplant would be a great all around car and good competition against those mentioned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts