SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Volvo S60 D5 MY2003, 163hp
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have chance to get this alloy wheels for my S60 for about 200$. Anyone have this wheels on S60? I would like to see how it looks on car!

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Pretty sure these are 16" Ursas. Do a search for s60 with ursa...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
They look super clean and for that price you could always keep em ad spares

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
853 Posts
That's the same wheels that I have. they look real nice on my ride. the only downside is they are a pain to wash properly. ya have to get one of those terry cloth sleeved things that fit on a flex handle to got into the close together spokes. And oh! they are really a pain to compound clean and wax for extra protection from pitting and ****. I needed to get 1 wheel cause one of mine was rashed up a bit and it bothered me. So I decided to one from some guy of VS for $100 bucks. It took me months to get that wheel looking almost every day! I wish I had found a deal like yours. You found a super bargain!

If ya want pics from me, ya have to send me a PM with your email address. I don't do the photobucket thing and I don't have a smart phone so I have to do the pic thing the old fashioned way. Ya cant go wrong with that deal.

·
Registered
Volvo S60 D5 MY2003, 163hp
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's 16". I would love to have them on my car because i have OEM wheels for winter and AEZ made for XC 70 for summer but one of them shaking on high speed and they are heavy. To much heavy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts