SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
I was driving home on I-25 around 10 tonight in my Sonic R and a modded white P3 S60 pulled up next to me, blipped the throttle and blasted off unbelievably fast, I didn't even have time to think about chasing him. Super loud exhaust, sounded fantastic. Had a big sticker in the back window, some logo for what may have been a tuning shop?
That sounds like the 400+HP T6 S60 from KT4 performance.

https://youtu.be/Dzy-iaYq_o4

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
That's definitely it. I thought the logo was KT something. Cool. Do they post here?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
He's on Instagram. I met him at the Volvo Dealer in Littleton, super cool dude.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
I wish I had a dash cam because he rocketed off like a car with 400 hp. I had a car in front of me and a car behind him that filled the spot next to me, so I couldn't get out to play. Not that it would have mattered, my car is on a stock tune right now.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I wish I had a dash cam because he rocketed off like a car with 400 hp. I had a car in front of me and a car behind him that filled the spot next to me, so I couldn't get out to play. Not that it would have mattered, my car is on a stock tune right now.
Their Youtube page has more videos of it in action, including beating SRT8s. I won't post it here to avoid breaking the rules.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
432 Posts
Seeing a RB V60 with AL plates and Euro tour front plates. Cargo carrier on the roof. On my street here in Florida. Don't know who's house your at.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Spotted this evening, a V60 RD T6 AWD in Red/Black with P* chip, Ixion wheels, pretty dark tint, silver mirror caps, and Illinois plates parked downtown. Oh, and an Ivy League college sticker in the back window. Anyone?

·
Registered
303 Posts
So before I bought my V60, I was already a wagon guy.

Who's the volleyball coach or parent who was at Sky High in Crystal Lake, IL in early April driving the V60 Polestar? I'll be back for another tournament, so hope they're back. I'll be adding my Osmium Grey Metallic V60 to the party. I believe that one is Cyan Racing Blue - gorgeous color.

Off Topic, but there was also a Jag XF Sportbrake in the parking lot at that same tournament. Guessing that belonged to one of the parents:

Finally, back in early January, there was this Rebel Blue (?) V60 Polestar with what looks like a winter tire setup outside Gator's Wing Shack in Palatine for Friday night all-you-can-eat wings/pizza.

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
Cyan Racing Blue and Rebel Blue are the same. The coach's P* (first pics) are Bursting Blue Metallic. Nice car lot you have, there!

·
Registered
5,230 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Met with a chap who drives a wrapped blue S60 R design in VB at the Friday night meet about a month ago... wondering if you are on here.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Spotted a black V60 T6 AWD (with Ixion wheels, cross bars and bike rack on top) this afternoon at the Target in Lincoln Park.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Occasionally see a blue R-Design/Polestar V60 at Cockeysville Cars & Coffee on Saturdays. Anybody else hit up Hunt Valley Shopping Center on Saturdays?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Not really a sighting - or maybe it's a reverse sighting?

My wife just told me that someone came up to her while she was filling up my car* at the Costco gas station that he really liked her car and that it was going to be his next car. Apparently, his current car was "some convertible Volvo something" which I'm guessing must be a C70.

So if you're out there, intrepid C70 driver who complimented a lady and "her" Osmium Grey Metallic V60 - THANK YOU!

*My wife drives my car more than I do these days. Methinks she really likes it :)

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
This morning in the downtown, a white V60 T6 AWD RD P*-chipped with black interior, Ixion wheels, pretty dark tint all-around, and bike rack on the hitch.

Edit: Spotted the same wagon again this afternoon. Local car as it has a City of Evanston sticker in the back.

·
Registered
303 Posts
At the Knoxville airport in a rental car right now (11:30 pm on 1.21.20) waiting at arrivals to pick up my boss. A white V60 just pulled up behind me.

Edit: it just drove past me to pick up their passenger. Looks like a FWD T5 Dynamic maybe.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Does the Matchbox Superfast V60 I just bought at Target last night count? There were 4 of them, but at $5 a pop, I only bought one, although I am considering going back to get another one and painting it Osmium Gray Metallic with the touch-up paint bottle I have.

·
Registered
694 Posts
41 - 60 of 61 Posts