SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
I want to give a big thank you to the guy in the white face-lifted P3 S60 who pulled alongside me to give me a thumbs up on Independence Blvd in Charlotte, NC. It definitely made my morning. I'm not sure if you saw me return the gesture, but I made sure to downshift and speed ahead to give you a show of the Elevate exhaust and Polestar-tune acceleration. (cross-posted to the /r/volvo page)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just passed a pre-facelift S60 in Vibrant Copper (that's the color, right?) On I-90 East bound before Colbleskill exit this morning. Looks like it head upgraded Xenons and DRLs. I swear as soon as you get a new car you see that model everywhere lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Saw a beautiful S60 Rebel Blue R-Design on I-465 northbound near Indianapolis today. It had a swedespeed license plate :) Admin was that you?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Saw a beautiful S60 Rebel Blue R-Design on I-465 northbound near Indianapolis today. It had a swedespeed license plate :) Admin was that you?
I've not seen that one, but I saw an RB Polestar V60 downtown on Meridian St last week. Got excited til I saw it was an old lady driving.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Thats a V40 sir

·
Registered
664 Posts
Duh, deleted! I knew something was off but apparently I'm too tired to put it together. Thanks!
You could have kept it up, see if anyone else spotted it. They are very similar in size to a V60, the V40 is a lot thinner on the inside though. I was almost going to buy one but the interior waterfall felt a bit cheaper as did the rest of the car.

Based on the Ford Focus platform as well, so they handle pretty well.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
You could have kept it up, see if anyone else spotted it. They are very similar in size to a V60, the V40 is a lot thinner on the inside though. I was almost going to buy one but the interior waterfall felt a bit cheaper as did the rest of the car.

Based on the Ford Focus platform as well, so they handle pretty well.
For some reason, Volvo never felt the need to sell them here. Not sure why. I do like the look of the 'em.

Edit: If anyone wants to see what we're talking about, see links below...

https://i.imgur.com/p7KQvWo.png
https://i.imgur.com/ir9poZ1.png

·
Registered
288 Posts
Saw this gem in Balwinsville, NY today. Anyone on here?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
This may not exactly fit the format of this thread, but seen near the end of the movie Book Club, a blue V60 towing a little U-Haul trailer.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
This may not exactly fit the format of this thread, but seen near the end of the movie Book Club, a blue V60 towing a little U-Haul trailer.
I've been meaning to start a new thread for all types of Volvo vehicles in television/movies/commercials/etc.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Saw two black S60 R designs yesterday heading west while driving to NYC on RT17.

·
Registered
441 Posts
At a stoplight in Beaverton, caught a glint of Rebel Blue in my rear view today. Nice S60 with a sweet exhaust grumble as I turned the corner and it rumbled off straight. I was in a silver V60CC.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Played with a newer model(2015+) S60 T6 non P* in black over the gandy bridge and into st pete. super fun waves all around! nice to meet you fellow south Tampa bro.

·
Registered
219 Posts
On tonight's commute home from work, I saw a Rebel Blue S60 R-Design (2015 or 2016) with Polestar tune (badge) and lightly tinted windows on the Garden State Parkway heading south between exits 120 and 109. I believe it got off at Exit 109. I was the P* that passed you.

·
Registered
243 Posts
In downtown Glen Ellyn, IL this past weekend, I saw a red V60 R-Design with a roof rack and basket installed. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Saw a nice 14+s60 r design black with polestar blue striping on the trim panels in Rochester NY.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Saw a blue V60 P* with dark rims in Syracuse, NY on Erie. If you're on here, that sounds amazing!!! Made me want one so bad and made me want an exhaust on mine that much more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
I was driving home on I-25 around 10 tonight in my Sonic R and a modded white P3 S60 pulled up next to me, blipped the throttle and blasted off unbelievably fast, I didn't even have time to think about chasing him. Super loud exhaust, sounded fantastic. Had a big sticker in the back window, some logo for what may have been a tuning shop?

21 - 40 of 61 Posts