SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... hello to the fellow driving what looked to be a lowered rebel-blue R-design V60 with a SwedeSpeed sticker in the window on Lawyers Road. Very nice ride, and I think I saw you a number of months ago in a parking lot in Sterling.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
All RD's are lowered. It sounds like one of our moderators, Chris. If he has the 20" gray wheels on, they are filling in some of the fender gap giving you the illusion that it's lowered beyond stock RD.

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
... hello to the fellow driving what looked to be a lowered rebel-blue R-design V60 with a SwedeSpeed sticker in the window on Lawyers Road. Very nice ride, and I think I saw you a number of months ago in a parking lot in Sterling.
Thanks! Were you in the Power Blue V60?

All RD's are lowered. It sounds like one of our moderators, Chris. If he has the 20" gray wheels on, they are filling in some of the fender gap giving you the illusion that it's lowered beyond stock RD.
Mine is lowered now. Running the stock 19s Ixion's at the moment.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Were you in the Power Blue V60?

Mine is lowered now. Running the stock 19s Ixion's at the moment.
Yep -- that was me! Thought it might have been your car at first, but reconsidered when I saw the Ixions and had seen your car on the 20s in the "What did you do to your..." thread.

Quite sure I saw you in Sterling over the summer in the parking lot near Spokes, Etc. -- I was just finishing a road ride on my bike, and that's often our start point (I lead outdoor rides for Lifetime Fitness). So if you remember seeing a guy in spandex admiring your car, that would have been me.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Saw a black V60, tinted windows parked at the Giant gas station in Bartonsville, PA yesterday. Car looks sweet!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Saw a sweet looking V60 RD in Rebel Blue yesterday heading southbound on Parkwood Blvd near Sam Rayburn Tollway in the Plano/Frisco, TX area. I must admit I'm a bit jealous!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Spotted a nice V60 R in white in east brunswick leaving the hong kong super market. Waved as i passed in my xc60 R.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Spotted a nice V60 R in white in east brunswick leaving the hong kong super market. Waved as i passed in my xc60 R.
Hi there. That was me in the white V60. Love the color of your XC60 R.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Saw family member at work today. First time seeing this car around so I either never actually noticed or the car is new at work

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
I pass a Rebel Blue S60 P* parked on Mt. Airy ave most mornings...always a pleasant sight.

·
Registered
255 Posts
On Friday, the 19th of May, in western burbs of Chicago on 290 headed west, a red 2015-2016 V60 T6 R-Design. First one I have run across on the road. Had a dent in the front passenger fender and the passenger-side side skirt was hanging off a bit :( Anyone on here?

·
Registered
11,936 Posts

Took the new ride to a local car meet. :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Saw a nice facelifted black S60 T6 on South Blvd. in Charlotte on my way home from work. I couldn't tell if it had the sport chassis or had actually been lowered. It looked good. I let you pull out in front of me but you didn't seem to notice what I was driving.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
It means successful wins against other cars.

Eg "my base model T5 smoked a base model Camry"

·
Registered
79 Posts
I see the same white T5 S60 (2014+) a few times a week getting off the same exit as me after work. It's tinted pretty dark. Nice and clean.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts