SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is found in the manual but I can't find these existing *anywhere* in parts or accessories. Anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Could be only equipped in particular trim or country.

sometimes manual just states this at the first page and let’s the confusion continue after lol good luck finding it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the S60 T8 twin engine 2020 (Europe) and do not have them either.

There is a fixed hook at the left and right side of the trunk, I noticed however.

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
In the UK, they come as part of the optional Convenience Pack. That, plus folding rear seats, 240V socket and front tunnel net pocket.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
In the UK, they come as part of the optional Convenience Pack. That, plus folding rear seats, 240V socket and front tunnel net pocket.
AHA!! There it is, under the UK configurator it's in there called the "Load Hook Parcel Shelf Luggage"

Interestingly on the spec sheets I can find it's *only* available on the momentum, for some reason it can't be installed in anything above that....curious

now how the hell do I get them in the USA....still working on finding a part number, will let everyone know if I can find em.

·
Registered
109 Posts
AHA!! There it is, under the UK configurator it's in there called the "Load Hook Parcel Shelf Luggage"

Interestingly on the spec sheets I can find it's *only* available on the momentum, for some reason it can't be installed in anything above that....curious

now how the hell do I get them in the USA....still working on finding a part number, will let everyone know if I can find em.
PN for the hooks is 31484114, each requiring two screws, PN 00988867.

Only problem I can see is that they’re screwed in from above. That means removing the upper parcel shelf and then trying to screw them in towards the very back, where you’d be blocked by the windscreen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
PN for the hooks is 31484114, each requiring two screws, PN 00988867.
How could you tell that's the right PN for the hooks? I'd like to order one to give it a shot, but all of the pics I see of that PN online from Volvo are super low-res of something that doesn't quite look like the pic that Avboden attached (which I'm looking to order).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts