SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a little assistance with some lunch trays courtesy of Bryant Univeristy cafeteria..... Make sure you have sound, because it makes the video, I love that 5cyl.

Ignore my roommate's stupid comments.

In the first video I forgot to turn off traction control, and that's why it's lame.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Re: S60 T5 Drifting VIDEO! (cmurphy2266)

I love it... ******* drifting.

·
Registered
931 Posts
hahahahhaha gotta love using school property to entertain ourselves

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (kyungjunhan)

If it's free, it's for me.

We are trying to find some better material to use to keep it going for a lot longer. It has to be thicker and more durable. Those are pretty hefty trays too, they are fiberglass.

·
Registered
424 Posts
What exhaust you got in there?
I like

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (assa55in)

Custom exhaust from an exhaust guy close to me. He did an awesome job. It's a 2.5" full turbo-back exhaust with a high flow magnaflow cat, and a magnaflow straight through muffler. I love the sound.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: (cmurphy2266)

sounds sick http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

I love tray drifting

Works even better if you double or triple the trays and glue them together with pl44 plastic glue and let it sit over night. Yea I do this often

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks man! That's a great idea! I'm going to try that next time so it lasts longer.

Have you found anything that works better? I tried going to home depot and finding some material, but I had no luck. I looked at plexiglass, but it was way to expensive, and wasn't thick enough. Also, I saw some pieces of aluminum and steel, but I thought it was be dangerous because the edges could catch on something or something like that. But I thought about curling the edges up, but idk.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: S60 T5 Drifting VIDEO! (cmurphy2266)

Wow I thought my way was good. Holy sh*t this is the best idea ever. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: S60 T5 Drifting VIDEO! (assa55in)

Quote, originally posted by assa55in »
Wow I thought my way was good. Holy sh*t this is the best idea ever. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

haha, yeah, i'm not sure how it will actually work though. They don't look that strong for the abuse that they would get, and those wheels look flimsy. I mean, it's not like that is made for the abuse of FWD drifting

·
Registered
424 Posts
haha true but try gluing the trays together works pretty well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.