SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

61 - 80 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
thanks!!! def. i will take a video of the start up and some "rolling". :)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Well we finish everything, i just need the tool to put my ECU back in place, hope to do it tomorrow.

R charge pipe in place

Turbo cooling and oil lines fit perfect.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
well, my car its alive!!!!.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Sweet! Congrats on getting it all back together and starting right up, always a nice experience!

So where are the vids of some 60-120mph pulls???

Seriously great job, are you gonna drive her back over to the states today??

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah!!! Man I bet you took a big sigh of relief!! Can't wait to hear and see how she did on the road!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
^^^ +10!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Thanks!!! i was so tired yesterday that i just did a few rolls around the block to check leaks, at this time no leaks but i will take the car today for a few roads and see what happens. Lucky and i was talking about how many miles should i run the car in different rpms with no high boost, we think 300 miles is oks, so i cant wait to have 301 miles lol.

Honestly i have built 800hps STI engines, evos, etc and totally different when you are working in your car lol, i was so scary to turn on that engine yesterday hehehe.

I need to avoid long trips cause constant speed rpms is noot good for brake in. I will finish some work at my office today, wash the baby and post some pics!!! hope to be in Texas roads again this week!!!!.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
some new pics with day light.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
Thats BSR Intake, really like the design. Really like how it works and combine perfect with the snabb intake pipe.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
dont know, almost 140k maybe lol.... i did use my 16T without the heat shield for years, maybe thats why.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
i was googling and found by mistake my old!!!!! pictures when i bought my car!!!:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah!!! Man I bet you took a big sigh of relief!! Can't wait to hear and see how she did on the road!!
yes, a video maybe! :cool:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
^^^^^^^ Yes, impatiently waiting!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
^^^^^^^ Yes, impatiently waiting!!!!:D
me too!!!!! now i have my transmission off!!! dont know why my slave cylinder wanted to fail on me now!!! :(.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
well, drop my tranny today, took us about 3 hours to drop, replace the slave cylinder and re install the transmission, i was really surprised of how my old slave was, really bad. The interesting thing is that def. is damage, but there is no external leak.

Hope to put back tomorrow for test.

61 - 80 of 235 Posts