SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Well the car is SOLD happy that swedespeed member is the new owner. Did the comp test before sell it 150 in all the cylinders

Here it the last pics yesterday

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey I know you've already sold your car but I was looking and can't seem to find the OEM body kit... Do you still have the link from where it is on tasca?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
yeah sure:

Part Number 30664631
Part Name BODY KIT
MSRP $1,605.07
Core $0.00
Save $312.99
Online Price $1,292.08

Thats the info from www.tascaparts.com for the complete kit. Not bad, i ordered mine for $900 shipped to my dealer but that was about 8 years ago. :). BTW i miss my car!!!!.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Just curious who is the owner of my ex-S60 now? Any swedespeed member?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just curious who is the owner of my ex-S60 now? Any swedespeed member?
That would be me. I picked it up from Jackson a few months ago.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·
Nice!! miss the power of that car. Post some pics if you can!!.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah man. I could probably do that. trying to get it all sorted out, slowly but surely. Have to fix the firewall next.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
What are you trying to find?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Trying to sort out the speakers right now. Seems there is something funky going on with the audio balancing. Doing a few small interior fixes, mostly all the small plastic pieces that have rotted out from the sun. As well as the firewall, trying to find a decent (somewhat thick) substitute for the firewall so I can replace it... Small things mostly

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
wow, post some pics, seems tht the T5-R will look like new!!!!. Really love the color of my x-car. The speakers are something to fix, dont know why the driver side sometimes work, sometimes doesnt :(.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Did a wire tuck and re shielded most of the looms yesterday when I was doing a deep clean of the engine bay and unfortunately ran into some boost issues now :( on *** its only building around 8 lbs of steady boost. (no overboost just builds to 8 and stays there)

Anyone want to weigh in on this? Boost leak or TCV issue? all the fitting and vacuum lines look nice and tidy from what I can see.

During the cleaning process I removed the charge pipe, snabb portion of the intake, tcv assembly(just the mounting), and the radiator fan...

·
Registered
21 Posts
also, if you disconnect the tcv wiring harness, does it have to have time to reset?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
Double check the hose that connect the snabb pipe with the turbo, also the vacuum hose located under the hose.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll check the intake pipe tomorrow, thing is such a pain in the ass to get to...
Removed the bumper cover today to check the fmic, all the plumbing is good.
The only thing I can think of is the TCV needs to recondition itself.

BTW What was the tune that lucky did on this set to? (as far as boost)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
If i remember correct 18psi. You can call him and say that you are the new owner of Sebastia's cars the T5 with k24. He is a good friend of mine.

221 - 235 of 235 Posts