SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
9,296 Posts
Re: S60 Sighting at Long Beach Grand Prix (steamboatsig)

Is it the angle or is this car solid silver now? It used to be blue on the right-half...

Tom.

· Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: S60 Sighting at Long Beach Grand Prix (BlkT5inNM)

The "S60 sighting" title was more my ridiculous humor. As you can tell, this isn't really an S60 sighting on the road.

I finally understand where the Volvo engineers got the whole backfire thing. The Champ Cars back fire like crazy and I absolutely love it. They sound like shotguns going off when they shift. I wonder if my car is that loud? I hope so. Lol.

The GP was a really fun event. Perfect weather. I was disappointed to see only 15 Champ cars in the field. Three of them crashed out in the first turn, and that included Paul Tracy (what a surprise). I wonder if the IRL series is stealing away talent and sponsorship. I missed the speed challenge and the Rolex challenge, but the Champ cars were fun to watch.

· Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Re: S60 Sighting at Long Beach Grand Prix (steamboatsig)

Quote, originally posted by steamboatsig »
The Champ Cars back fire like crazy and I absolutely love it. They sound like shotguns going off when they shift.

My car sounds like that when I shift
Gotta love the SVR cat-back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.