SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have you wanted to upgrade your S60 or S60R? Brembo brake calipers, New 18" Pegasus wheels and tires and much more. Over $6000 invested, sell all for $3,800. I am selling all these items for a friend who's diminished health will not allow him to finnish the project. All items are factory new Volvo, IPD, Viva Performance and Elevate Cars. Calipers are rebuilt with stainless pistons from Viva Performance for maximum performance and longevity, then powder coated red. See list below. Additional items new factory bolts, etc. not on list below. Will sell all together or individual. Basically buy 4 factory new Volvo wheels and tires and get a whole new performance braking system and enhanced swaybars and many extras for free. For information and additional pictures call 816-739-4612 or text.

I have lots more pictures.

Prices listed below are all retail prices. Tires and wheels are mounted and balanced as pictures show.

Yokahama 235/45ZR18 XL 95Y BW
Dynamic Balancing and mounting $280.00 ea X 4 = $1120.00

Volvo OEM Rims 18" Pegasus #30647397 $461.00 ea X 4 = $1844.00
Will sell the wheels and tires mounted and balances for $1,900. These wheels and tires have never hit the pavement.

Volvo OEM Wheel Lug Bolts, blister pack of ten #31316953 X 2 = $40.00ea
-

Brake System Calipers

Volvo/ Brembo Calipers Front and rear Caliper Set ERIE VOVO = $900.00

Viva Performance Stainless Caliper Piston Set $480.00

Viva Volvo/Brembo Caliper seal set $200.00

Volvo/Brembo OEM Front Caliper Spring and Pin set $60.00

Volvo/Brembo OEM Rear Caliper Spring and Pin Set $80.00

Volvo/Brembo OEM Bleeder Valves 2 per caliper $94.00

Red Powder Coat professionally painted $200.00

EBC Kevlar brake pads front $150

EBC Kevlar brake pads rear $120

Volvo OEM Brake Backing/Protecting Plates Front $105.76

Volvo OEM Brake Backing/Protecting Plates Rear $116.48

ALL Backing plates were Professionally Powder Coated in Glossy Black

IPD Power slot Rotors Drilled and Slotted Front $295.00 pr.

IPD Power Slot Rotors Drilled and Slotted Rear $295.00 pr.

IPD Skid Plate $250.00 Powder Coated in Safety Blue

IPD Rear Sway Bar and Poly Bushings $200.00

Elevate Front Sway Bar and Poly Bushings +Spare set bushings $200.00

Volvo OEM spare tire and wheel $150

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Was wonder if anyone ever contact the OP about any of these items? I did text him since might be interested in the wheels seeing I have a few bent ones.

·
Registered
320 Posts
With only ONE post, no location and fat prices I will suggest to stay away! My 0.2 cents

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah there should be a 20 post minimum before posting in the classifieds and/or moderator approval for each new thread. Really helps eliminate the scammers. I'm not saying this is a scam but it does seem kind of fishy...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yeah there should be a 20 post minimum before posting in the classifieds and/or moderator approval for each new thread. Really helps eliminate the scammers. I'm not saying this is a scam but it does seem kind of fishy...
Actually thats a good idea, one of the RC forums I'm on request you to be a member for 3 months with post before you can sell or buy anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts