SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a rear lip for an S60 R from the factory sport body kit. Preferably in Silver. Paint condition isn't too big of a deal as long as it's intact. Please let me know if you have anything. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: S60 R Rear Sport Lip (Bishen)

I've got a Grey TI one that I pulled from my trunk. You pay for shipping. All one piece, nice and long.<p>Shipping will be USPS from APO in Europe.. so give me an zip code and I'll get a price for you.<p>UPDATE - never mind.. i re-read your post.. i thought you where looking for the stock lip, not the elevated spoiler. Sorry. I only have the stock lip.<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by Jeremy7o2 at 8:18 AM 4-16-2009</i>

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: S60 R Rear Sport Lip (Jeremy7o2)

That's correct, I'm looking for the lip not the spoiler. It's the part that fits over the lower half of the rear bumper and has a hole for the exhaust. My ZIP code is 20854.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: S60 R Rear Sport Lip (Bishen)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Bishen</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's correct, I'm looking for the lip not the spoiler. It's the part that fits over the lower half of the rear bumper and has a hole for the exhaust. My ZIP code is 20854. </TD></TR></TABLE><p>Ahhh.. the lower spoiler/defuser piece from the sport kiy. Yeah, sorry.. don't have that.<p>Good luck though..<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts