SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I saw the M3 laptime but couldn't figure out the other two...I'm guessing the S60 was under 1 minute though...that video would be great with some subtitles! :p

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think it was 0.52 or 0.54. Do you think Polestar will send me the bigger turbo, third pedal, and accompanying transmission?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Just release this damn car already and knock our socks off, even if it costs as much as an RS4 or whatever. If they do, this would be my next car for sure.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Yes, the S60 PCC is considerably faster than those two cars. Volvo should make Polestar it's AMG.

And Shelby, I believe Polestar has suggested many times they want to start offering aftermarket parts. Their concept cars are meant to be examples of the tuning potential Volvos have to generate interest.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Let's see: If I sell the other cars in my fleet, plus the cat – and dip into my kid's college fund … Yup, bring it on, Volvo! :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
There's two of these now? I thought they just built the one...

·
Registered
219 Posts
I loved the swedish STIG. waiting for Jeremy Clarkson to put his foot in this beast.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Which one?
Are you suggesting there will be differences in performance?

There's two of these now? I thought they just built the one...
They started with one and are "taking orders" so to speak. You're talking about a custom built-to order tuner car and (according to rumors) a price in the neighborhood of $100,000.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Are you suggesting there will be differences in performance?

They started with one and are "taking orders" so to speak. You're talking about a custom built-to order tuner car and (according to rumors) a price in the neighborhood of $100,000.
One please! (I wish :( ) ...cut it 40-45% and it would take a lot out of me to not trade my RD for one of the "productionized" versions of these babies ;)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Let's see: If I sell the other cars in my fleet, plus the cat – and dip into my kid's college fund … Yup, bring it on, Volvo! :D
Funny....... :)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Saw this when I was at my dealer this past Wednesday......

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
The Rebel Blue S60 R-Design is very nice. I feel a little like it's a tribute to the S60 Polestar as the 850 T-5R was a tribute to the 850 BTCC. But it's not really. =P

·
Registered
558 Posts
Let's keep this all in perspective. Volvo S60 Polestar = 600+hp, Audi RS4 = 450hp, and BMW M3 = 414hp. I think the Volvo should kick all of the others a$$. Don't get me wrong, I still would take the Volvo over any of them period!

Cool to see a Volvo kick a$$.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts