SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Randomly today when closing sunroof, it started making rattling/vibration sound when approaching about 40% closed. Doesnt make sound when opening. Going to make sure bolts are tight tom but didnt see anything obstructing track. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still under warranty, why not use it?

Krzyś
I ultimately will but if its something minor such as tightening something i rather that then taking a trup to dealership

·
Registered
13 Posts
I fixed my rattle issue by putting everything in the "open" position and then cleaning up everything that I think could contact and make a noise/vibration/friction sound. Used meguiars ultimate quik detailer + protectant combo and basically can't hear anything anymore. Probably will do it once a month or so as a maintenance, took me like 3-5 minutes. Try that before thinking it's something "loose"...I thought it was loose but turns out it was not lol.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Turns out it was something with the alignment of sunroof. Why it was fine from the beginning and used it everytime the car was driven until now. How it got slightly of place who knows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts