SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've found a couple of postings for this spoiler on Ebay. Although it looks pretty sharp I'm skeptical of its quality and if it actually looks like this on the car. I could always buy and return it but I'm wondering if anyone has purchased this and installed it? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
327 Posts
I was looking at them too. Basically a replica Polestar spoiler. One of the sellers will paint them too. I messaged them about painting the Crystal White Pearl, but I'm hesitant since it's a pearl paint.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at them too. Basically a replica Polestar spoiler. One of the sellers will paint them too. I messaged them about painting the Crystal White Pearl, but I'm hesitant since it's a pearl paint.
yeah I'm looking to do a couple other modifications that require painting so I may have a local shop paint it for me. But I'm still a little skeptical about buying it, we'll see

·
Registered
2017 S60 Polestar
106 Posts
Also interested, need you NA folks to beta-test it out. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have a roof spoiler that I got off ebay, and they painted it for me as well in my base color (Sapphire Black Mettalic) and the quality was pretty good. Is there a link to the seller willing to paint it?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I ordered an audi S4 spoiler from one of these guys and had it painted from them, paint quality was good and for and finish was great. I’ll probably order this spoiler as I want to dress the rear up.

2014 Volvo S60, polestar tune, elevate rear sway bar, polestar endlinks, K&N filter, polestar 370mm brakes, Rdesign shocks, H&R springs, Polestar strut tower brace, Elevate exhaust... downpipe and intercooler to come this spring

·
Registered
378 Posts
How did you attach it to the car, is it just double sided tape, and does it hold well?
Just double sided tape, my held up with no issues and that included Canadian winters.

2014 Volvo S60, polestar tune, elevate rear sway bar, polestar endlinks, K&N filter, polestar 370mm brakes, Rdesign shocks, H&R springs, Polestar strut tower brace, Elevate exhaust... downpipe and intercooler to come this spring

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just double sided tape, my held up with no issues and that included Canadian winters.

thank you for the information I really appreciate it

·
Registered
378 Posts
thank you for the information I really appreciate it

No problem, a lot of it is prepping the surface to install it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts