SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK S60 owners...let's see a picture or two of the other vehicles in your garage...I don't know...maybe everyone has 2 Volvo's...so let's find out!

My '09 Smart Brabus...with lots of custom parts...recently sold...now waiting for the next generation to become available!

I used it exclusively for running errands in the city...the 8 gallon tank allowed approximately 275 miles of city driving!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks! I will look into Photobucket. Once a pic is there, you just copy and paste it to here?

·
Registered
459 Posts

My 2009 Vette.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thanks! I will look into Photobucket. Once a pic is there, you just copy and paste it to here?
Click the "Insert Image" icon in the dialog box, then paste the direct link there. You can also just copy the

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stan...nice Vette...great color combo!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
My 1965 Cobra replica...no radio...no A/C...no heater...just motor!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments, guys! Here's my Vette with a friend's Cobra:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here's mine - 1995 993.

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Any response on my part, especially the inclusion of a photo, would lead to a nuclear flame job.

The other horse in our stable is a 2004 Sienna minivan.......flame on brother......flame on!

Seriously, these other vehicles are things of beauty and I'd proudly own any one of them!!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Actually my other car is another Volvo S60 T5 AWD, lol!

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
We used to have an '04 Sienna and it was a great car for our family when the kids were younger and we were carting them and their friends around.

I should post a picture of my MX-5 but it looks like most every other current gen MX-5 out there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
We used to have an '04 Sienna and it was a great car for our family when the kids were younger and we were carting them and their friends around.

I should post a picture of my MX-5 but it looks like most every other current gen MX-5 out there.
Wayne,

Just read your sig and noticed that I do a lot of consulting in your area, travel there 2 weeks/month, mostly in the Beachwood/Bedford area. Beautiful part of Ohio and really enjoy the food, particularly Jekyll's Kitchen.

·
Registered
459 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts