SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I traded in my S60R a while back and these have been sitting in my garage now for a few months. Its time to get rid of them. They are Volvo original product with lock and key.

They were mounted to my car for a short period of time but never had a bike rack or anything else mounted. They are in great condition, come with all keys, and instructions.

I would like to sell them locally but will ship at buyers expense.
Please feel free to email offers or questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: S60 Load bars off 2004 S60R $85 (NomoreR)

Do you know if they'll work on a VR? If so, I'm definitely interested.

·
Registered
398 Posts

Dang. I just picked up my bars from the local Volvo dealer today.

Let me know how much to ship to 43081 and I might take mine back and buy yours.

BW

·
6,444 Posts

These bars will only fit an S60R. VR's need diffrent bars, which attach to the OEM roof rails.

I'll take them. I'm ready. How do you want me to pay? (I could do check or PayPal)
I could do pick-up, but not sure when will I be in Trenton. In that case, we could do, say, $100 shipped? I've shipped load bars before and it's not that much $ to ship.

Thanks

Modified by tomedkaz at 6:40 AM 6-9-2009

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
Re: S60 Load bars off 2004 S60R $85 (tomedkaz)

Quote, originally posted by tomedkaz »
These bars will only fit an S60R. VR's need diffrent bars, which attach to the OEM roof rails.

I'll take them. I'm ready. How do you want me to pay? (I could do check or PayPal)
I could do pick-up, but not sure when will I be in Trenton. In that case, we could do, say, $100 shipped? I've shipped load bars before and it's not that much $ to ship.

Thanks

they will work if you dont have roof rails like a S60

·
6,444 Posts
bump
Paid for the bars over 3 weeks ago and still havent received them. Emailed the owner numerous times with no response.
I have his information (phone #, company name, etc.)
If you're reading this - either refund my $ or send out the bars ASAP, otherwise I'll start calling you

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: S60 Load bars off 2004 S60R $85 (tomedkaz)

Quote, originally posted by tomedkaz »

Thanks

Kind of off the point since this seems fishy, but this is incorrect.

Yes, VR's need different bars than SR's.

No, you do not need rails to mount them. There are different types of bars. The load bars mount on the tabs, without rails.

Cross bars mount on the rails.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.