SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Tomi,

Do you have any pictures of the side of your entire car? I would be interested in seeing how your car looks with those wheels. It looks like you have some pretty good snow tires on there.
Cool pics!

BTW, what are the brand and size of those rims?

-Drew

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drew,

I took some pictures of the side of the car also but unfortunately I think that I'm not a very good photographer because the quality of the side pictures really suck.
But I'll try to take some new pictures as soon as possible and post them here.

You should see the weather here in Finland right now so you could better understand the tires (which are btw Nokian Hakkapeliitta 2). I can tell ypu that here is quite a lot off snow! But I think it's fun to drive when it's slippery.

The brand of the rims is Stil Auto SR 500 Superlook and the size is 16". Otherwise I would have chosen 17" rims, but in Finland roads buckle in the spring freeze (if you can understand what I mean) so much that I was afraid that 225/45 tires would be too uncomfortable in bad roads. So that's why I ended up with 16" in both winter and summer rims. However the summer tires (215/55/16)are a bit wider that winter ones (205/55/16).

Tomi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.