SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a Headlight Washer Cover for a 07 S60, silver in color, was driving down the highway and saw it fly off so if anybody has one to sell that would be great, specifically the left side,

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
If you find a source let me know. New is unpainted and insanely priced. I need same for an 05 426 but p/n should be identical. My wife has no idea what happened.
Need a Headlight Washer Cover for a 07 S60, silver in color, was driving down the highway and saw it fly off so if anybody has one to sell that would be great, specifically the left side,

Thanks
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Replaced mine with an unpainted black chinese knockoff from the big auction site for $9 shipped - will get around to buying some paint eventually, but from more than 10 ft the black hardly shows against caspian blue in most light... can't see it from where I sit anyway ;)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Most Volvo owners feel your pain on this one. Here's a story to make you feel a little better. When we bought our XC90, I knew it was missing one, so while it was shipped to me, I bought an unpainted one and painted it myself. The day we got it, I met the Mrs. at a gas station to see it. She was all dressed up for something and wanted a picture with her new car. I just set the cover on the bumper for the picture and was going to actually clip it in later. We got distracted with the pictures and then drove off, letting the brand new cover fly off. Had to get another at the dealer the next week.

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Echo Bay? Do you have a link?
Replaced mine with an unpainted black chinese knockoff from the big auction site for $9 shipped - will get around to buying some paint eventually, but from more than 10 ft the black hardly shows against caspian blue in most light... can't see it from where I sit anyway ;)

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Oh damn. A brand new passion red one gone.
Most Volvo owners feel your pain on this one. Here's a story to make you feel a little better. When we bought our XC90, I knew it was missing one, so while it was shipped to me, I bought an unpainted one and painted it myself. The day we got it, I met the Mrs. at a gas station to see it. She was all dressed up for something and wanted a picture with her new car. I just set the cover on the bumper for the picture and was going to actually clip it in later. We got distracted with the pictures and then drove off, letting the brand new cover fly off. Had to get another at the dealer the next week.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Oh damn. A brand new passion red one gone.

2.5 years later I STILL search like a hawk on that road when I'm a passenger. haha

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts