SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a resource in the US where you can get a similar body kit to the MS-Design kits available in Europe? I love their front facia and their trunk lip spoiler.

From what I read on this forum it doesn't seem like it would be feasible to get MS-Design kit parts here in the US.

Also, has anyone installed the OEM lowering kits from Volvo on their S60? Would it be better to use the OEM kit or use an aftermarket kit like Eibach? I am assuming that this is not included when you order the "Sports Package" as it is listed as a separate accessory option on the Volvo site.

TIA.

· Registered
4,035 Posts
quote:

Does anyone have a resource in the US where you can get a similar body kit to the MS-Design kits available in Europe? I love their front facia and their trunk lip spoiler.
I am pretty sure ipd will soon carry all the MS-Design kit parts. I think I remember Scott mentioning this fairly recently. Hopefully, he will chime in here to give us an update.

-Drew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.