SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a resource in the US where you can get a similar body kit to the MS-Design kits available in Europe? I love their front facia and their trunk lip spoiler.<P>From what I read on this forum it doesn't seem like it would be feasible to get MS-Design kit parts here in the US. <P>Also, has anyone installed the OEM lowering kits from Volvo on their S60? Would it be better to use the OEM kit or use an aftermarket kit like Eibach? I am assuming that this is not included when you order the "Sports Package" as it is listed as a separate accessory option on the Volvo site.<P>TIA. <P>

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Does anyone have a resource in the US where you can get a similar body kit to the MS-Design kits available in Europe? I love their front facia and their trunk lip spoiler.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am pretty sure <B><I>ipd</I></B> will soon carry all the MS-Design kit parts. I think I remember Scott mentioning this fairly recently. Hopefully, he will chime in here to give us an update.<P>-Drew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts