SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just picked up a Power-Amp for my 2003 S60 off of E-Bay and it came with two long cables which I'm assuming go into the back of the radio. There is a plug remaining on the amplifier which looks like a power plug. Is this cable already in place under the seat or do I need to purchase this cable separately?

If I need to order it, does anyone have the part #?

Thanks in advance.

R/Shaun

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Re: S60 200W Amplifier Question (sahillis)

Quote, originally posted by sahillis »
Hello, Just picked up a Power-Amp for my 2003 S60 off of E-Bay and it came with two long cables which I'm assuming go into the back of the radio. There is a plug remaining on the amplifier which looks like a power plug. Is this cable already in place under the seat or do I need to purchase this cable separately? If I need to order it, does anyone have the part #? Thanks in advance. R/Shaun

Check out this site, they should have it...

http://vlvworld.com/indexframe.html?60/toc.htm

Let me know how your install goes. I may do the same...

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Re: S60 200W Amplifier Question (sahillis)

You're correct, cables are amp input from the HU to amp, and amp to speaker harness connection. The plug is the power connection to the amp and your car should be pre-wired for that--it is part of the harness under the front passenger seat. It might be out of sight, tucked under the carpeting, but it's there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts