SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice set with mirrors and homelink. Includes the wiring and extra pigtails...$38 shipped in cont us.
Nice wood grain center dash trim with switch and cup holder...$22 shipped in cont us.
Will ship worldwide at cost.
Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't s40's need a home....link?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
What year range are the visors for?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unsure. My friend pulled them at jy for me thinking they'd fit my S70. Car was gone when I went there. Can I measure them or does anyone else want to chime in? Thanks.
Dan

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Well then, are they from the same car as the center console trim in this thread?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes they are... Can you tell the year by the console trim?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
2004 and below. Won't work for me. Thanks tho!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bbbbummpp!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Back from the dead bump!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
wish there was a way to know if those visors would work in an 06 s40? do the visors need anything other than power?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just installed homelink in my 99s70 and the mirror and the homelink shared the same two wire power supply. The homelink device is completely inside the visor and it's a learning device. That is, you use your current remote to let it learn your code, then you program it to your garage door opener. It works much better than my old remote (further away) and won't operate without the key in the on position (a nice security feature if you leave your car unlocked outside, unlike my old opener that was battery powered internally and always on). I'm not an s40 expert, but if the visor mounts are the same, my guess is they'll work. Maybe someone else on the forum has the definitive answer? I'll also do some checking. Thank you for your interest.
Dan

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes they are!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump! Still here... I just put one of these in my s70 and it works great! These are simple to install (5 mins) and program to your garage door opener. The owners manual describes the programming process and it takes about a minute!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And again...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still available! Bbbback ttt!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello
I kept just the cupholder portion when I threw the rest away...sorry.
Dan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts